Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let's Try This AGAIN!

Ok so I started this blog almost 2 years ago and said that I was going to keep up with it. CLEARLY, I haven't been doing that. So I m going to try this yet again. There are many days that I say "oooh oooh I'm gonna blog about that" and then I don't. I really don't have an excuse to say I'm too busy because Natalie is gone for the summer. I think that I'm going to blog about some of everything this go around. Other peoples experiences and issues as well as mine. It seems other peoples lives are far more interesting than mine these days. Of course I wont use any names to protect the identities of those that have inspired my entries. LOL As well as blogging, I have totally said that I'm going to to try to write one of many books that I have ideas for. As I typed that last sentence, I laughed extremely loud because I want to do a million things, and when I'm motivated it all sounds good, but I know me and I know that while it sounds good at this VERY moment....check up on me in a week. LOL

But for real... I am really excited to start this again and I promise it will be very Melanie-ish. Which in normal people terms means it will be funny, weird, random, and REAL! Ladies & Gentlemen.....start your engines!

No comments:

Post a Comment